Sunday, July 24, 2016

Adventures with Arabella


Seeing as both of my parents work throughout the entire year, my sister, Arabella, attends camp during her summer break, just as I did when I was her age. However, last week my family was going up to Gladwin for an extended weekend (Friday- Sunday). On Thursday, my sister wasn't scheduled to go to camp, so I stepped in and took her out for the day. 

 

First, I drove her to Grand Blanc to go see The Secret Life of Pets, which had just been released in theatres the week prior. She loved it (!!) and her favorite character was Duke, a fun-loving, bed-hogging Newfoundland (voiced by Eric Stonestreet), while mine was Chloe, a sarcastic tabby cat that loves food (voiced by Lake Bell). Afterward, we ate lunch at the nearby Buffalo Wild Wings, followed by a short trip to a playground before we headed back to our home. After playing inside for a few hours, we headed back out, this time to the Linden Library and Mill pond to return some books and take some pictures.


Afterwards, we headed to the wooden park in town where she played for a short time (monkey bars are her favorite) before we headed back home for dinner.









No comments:

Post a Comment